- 100% ownership of the promising exploration license.
- 417 km2 exploration license with numerous gold showings and artisanal workings.
- The property sits atop the Todi Shear Zone which is a NW-SE trending 40 km wide major gold-bearing structure / deformation zone identified by regional airborne geophysics, geological mapping and soil geochemistry.
- Major NW-SE trending structural corridor hosting numerous lode gold occurrences and artisanal gold mining sites.
Well established infrastructure
- Readily accessible by a combination of all-year paved and all weather gravel roads.
- Exploration field camp with accommodation and office space are maintained. Communications at the camps are maintained using cell phone and/or VSAT broadband satellite equipment
- Monrovia is equipped with the labour, supplies, and services required for most of the basic mineral exploration needs.
- Hydro-electric power is available at the project area.